27.9.19

Have I known you twenty seconds or twenty years?

You know what? Okay, I'll stop, I'm strong enough to let you make the first movement. I feel  completely confident for the first time ever. However I feel everything so intensely that sometimes it causes me an incessant overwhelming burst of feelings and that makes me feel tired as hell if I don't stop it on time. I have to be cautious. Sometimes it feels like a nightmare, not knowing where all this is gonna end, as for me it feels different. From my point of view it feels like having something on my chest that won't stop growing and growing each day, like every time you show me a new part of yourself I fall in love again, in a more intense way each time. I don't know, I can't stop it, I feel captivated. Like one of those spells you are never able to undo even though you try so hard. I just follow your lead. I don't care, I'm happy. I will only ask for one thing. Can you do me a favour and tell me if I'm doing okay every now and then, please? 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario