21.5.16

Will

I've never thought pretty much about it but today I'm going to try it. I don't really know the way this is going to end, however it looks that it is more complex than what I expected on first place.  I need to know it, I need to know the reason. Let me know it, I need to feel that this is real, is it?. Because when I'm kind of falling into a spiral of darkness, I do not really know how to face it, what do I do in order to avoid the gloom blinding  me? Because everything seems to be perfectly established until, all of a sudden, I get lost. I get lost and  think that this is going to be last time, that there's no returning, no way I can save myself from it, time passes by and each time is harder.
 I need to distract myself, I need to focus the pain on something else, otherwise it will drive me crazy. It is not easy to go away from there, you need to be really strong, and bear in mind that your will is the most powerful weapon you could ever have.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario