2.7.19

I'd rather hurt than feel nothing at all.

Come on, tell me what's going on, I swear I won't tell anyone, it would remain between these four walls, between you and me. It's magic how safe keeps us when we have a secret we don't tell anyone. It makes us feel safe and warm, as if the world could fall apart, but it did not affect us because we hide inside ourselves. But sometimes what we keep as a treasure could kill us, especially when we don't know why we are holding it. Sometimes we don't realise how bad is it for us until we release it, until we tell the world what we are feeling. Have you ever felt so nervous about a feeling, or something, that you couldn't react? Have you ever felt like constant tiredness and apathy towards some aspects of your life and you can't help but feel overwhelmed?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario