19.11.18

It's just a spark but it's enough to keep me going. And when it's dark out and no one's around it keeps glowing.

Inspiration comes up all of a sudden, without being really conscious of it. It's like a spark, that starts shining in the darkness. I cannot explain the whole process that this emotion can bring with it. Nevertheless, let me say that now that I have met her, nothing is going to be the same . It sounds like someone has been living among the shadows, without living at all, just being who everybody wished her to be.
Darkness looks so comfortable. Darkness is lack of problems, lack of things that need to be faced. The day starts bright and full of joy and it only takes a few minutes to destroy the work you've been the whole day through. It is not as easy as it seems, the mind takes it seriously.

However, one day, something changes. Something happens, it could come out of nowhere,  making all the pieces fit together, making this feel like home. It is like nothing has made sense until this very moment. Now you understand it, now you know why. Your life is not gonna be the same ever. Let me say that before this, I had completely lost my hope, my faith, my balance. Losing your equilibrium feels like losing yourself, like not knowing the place you belong to or even who you are. You feel thankful to whatever  made you wake up, that made you finally find yourself.  Maybe I could compare this to the starry night that sleeps above us, infinite. Each time I take one step closer, it goes bigger and bigger as a never ending feeling.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario